The best way to get rid of your swollen lymph nodes!
What Our Happy Customers Are Saying?
"I usually didn't do detoxing stuff back then, but my decision came back to haunt me when I discovered a lump on the back of my neck. I was recommended the GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment and I was shocked with the results. In just around two weeks, the swelling was gone and I didn’t feel any pain or discomfort at all! I used to suffer from the painful lump and the shame of always being the center of my friend’s conversation. Now I am a happy woman with a lump free neck!"
- Helen Russel, 43, Queens, New York "I have been overweight since I became a teenager. When I reached my 20’s I realized that I should do something about my weight as it hinders me from enjoying my life to the full potential. So I decided to try a lot of products but to no avail, then I saw this GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment through the internet and wasted no time using it. In a matter of a month I was losing weight and the water weight quickly subsided and from then I totally was on my weight to a body transformation. Three months have passed and I am now down to 2 sizes smaller!"
- Marisa Davis, 23, Sacramento, California
What is the Lymphatic System & How Lymph Blockage Occurs?
The lymphatic system is basically our body’s ‘sewerage system’.
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
What are the blockages that affect the Lymphatic System? Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
A person may refer to the hump on the back of their neck as a buffalo hump or “dowager hump,” depending on what is causing it. A dorsocervical fat pad is also known as a buffalo hump. A buildup of fat between the shoulder blades causes a hump in the back of the neck to form.
A hump behind your shoulders, sometimes called a buffalo hump or a dorsocervical fat pad, is a buildup of fat behind and slightly below your neck. It is one sign of lipodystrophy, which is the medical term for a problem with how your body makes, uses, and stores fat.
This is a rare condition that affects your fat metabolism. It can cause an unusual buildup of fat around your neck, shoulders, trunk, hips, upper arms, and thighs. Madelung's disease usually affects men between the ages of 30 and 70. The fatty tumors of Madelung's disease are generally benign and painless. But they may compress important structures in your neck such as the airway, voicebox, esophagus, or carotid blood vessels. This can cause you to have problems with swallowing, breathing, or speaking. A hump behind your shoulders may be related to excess fat accumulation from obesity as well.
Ginger - Key Ingredient for lymphatic drainage
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
That's why we created GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment:
GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment contains powerful lymph cleanse herbs which helps in body detox, significantly reduce swelling on lymph nodes and reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in consistent use for 3 months. The formulation of this ointment is carefully planned to meet the needs of people who seek lymphatic cure for their body part swelling problems.
You can use it every day & night to keep your lymph draining well and prevent lymph clogs head on.
What makes the GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment very effective?
- Reduces adipose tissues
- Reduces lactic acids and free fatty acids
- Removes lymph nodes
- Promote blood circulation, metabolism, detoxification
- Stimulate expulsion of waste products & toxins
- Eliminates swelling in your body
- Help to burn fats
- Can burn fat, lose weight, and shape the body
- Nourish the skin and prevent chapping.
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
Let’s see Esmeralda’s road to recovery and how she was able to get a hold of her Lymphatic journey by using the GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment!
WEEK 1: “I never really liked exercising, and it doesn't help that I work long hours sitting in front of a computer every day. Because of that, my body suffered a lot of aches and pain, and it led me to become overweight. I didn't want to go through any type of surgery. So, while searching for a solution to my weight problem, I came across this GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment and decided to give it a try!” WEEK 8: “So, for the 8th week, I really saw an incredible change! My body pains were slowly fading away. I felt healthier, and I lost about 23 lbs of weight too! My lymphatic system is starting to improve, I have faster metabolism and better blood flow circulation. It's really amazing how crazy the difference is! Then my husband and family started noticing the transformation of my figure taking shape slowly.” WEEK 12: “After 12 weeks of using the ointment, I was astonished by the results! Because of it, I've lost a total of 55lbs. My body feels slim, fit, and more defined, free from bloat and toxins! I'm really happy I found the GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment , it has really transformed my body and my life! My self confidence has improved as well as I don’t get conscious with my body frame and I feel beautiful inside me. Thank you so much!”
- Esmeralda Mitchell, 36, Detroit, Michigan
"This GooLiving AntiHump Lymphcare Ginger Ointment saves you tons of money!"
This is the safest lymphatic solution today in the market! The advantages of this Ginger Ointment is astonishing and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures!
No More skyhigh surgical operations and other expensive medical treatments, in which these surgeries most of the time can be very threatening to our body.
How To Use:
- Clean and dry the affected area before application
- Apply the ointment evenly to the area of concern
- Massage until fully absorbed
- Use 2-3 times daily for best results.
Ingredients: Ginger, echinacea angustifolia, Goldenseal , Notoginseng, Caulis Spatholobi, Cuscuta, Sea Breeze Vine